Daddy and the boys
Judd- doesn't he look like a doll?!
Boston-Look at these cute jackets our friend made for the boys, love them!
Happy Day- they can finally fit into these!
This post is long overdue. Here are some pics of the boys at 5 months- the boys are getting a little easier, and a little less demanding. They are good, sweet boys that smile and laugh really easily. They go to sleep between 9:30-10pm and sleep through the night until 8 or 9am. Getting a full nights rest really makes a big difference. I get them up, change them, change their Jammie's to clothes and put them back in their crib while I make bottles. I bring one baby out and put him in the bouncer or the exersaucer while I feed the other one. After they both eat they play for about two hours, do some tummy time and then I change them again and put them down for a little kitty nap. They wake, and I do the same routine all over again, and three more times during the day. Most days one or both have a blow out or a wet through. On Monday Boston wore 4 different outfits and had an extra bath!
They take a kitty nap in the morning and a longer nap in the afternoon. They've started eating solids and it was hilarious when I tried to feed them peas. They both dry heaved. They both roll from tummy to back and back to tummy and will scoot around to reach things. They love to watch Mini our Yorkie and laugh when we make her bark or dance. Mini will lick their hands or cheeks and they laugh. They are both big talkers and mimic my exhausted breathing (when I inhale and then breathe out loudly) Monkey see, Monkey do... Judd growls which is really cute and Bos does a high pitch squeal. Enjoy the pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment