Monday, August 9, 2010

Bos and Judd at 4 Months!


The boys look so chubby in their car seats I had to take a picture before we put them to bed!


The boys turned 4 months on Aug. 3rd and in the same week had their first sleepover with Nana and Opa. Nana taught Boston to blow bubbles! They stayed over Thursday and Friday night and I had a wonderful time off! I worked out, then went back to bed, cleaned my house, took a nap, went for a pedicure, went to a Farmer's Market and then Stephen and I went to dinner. It was fabulous- Thanks Nana and Opa!

That week I had picked up the boys and put them in their crib after tummy time to relax. I had changed their bums and laid them down and walked in the bathroom to wash my hands. Boston started crying big alligator tears so I walked back in to see what was wrong and Judd had a hold of Boston's ear. So I picked up Boston to console him and Judd kept hanging onto his ear and smiling! I had to unlatch his hand from his ear. It was pretty funny, Boston however was heartbroken.

When Bos and Judd are lying together Judd always hangs onto Bos' clothes or his hand or has his hand touching his head. They have such sweet, funny personalities. They are definitely two different babies, just born at the same time. Judd is fascinated with his hands and will stare at his hands or use his hands to play with things all the time. Boston uses his right foot to bounce himself in the seat or just while sitting or lying he's always kicking his right leg.

When I sing to the boys Boston will move his mouth and mimic my mouth like he's trying to talk- it's cute. They both love to hear the sound of their own voices and they gurgle and talk. They are both big flirts and smile and laugh for the girls and ladies at church. Their middle names are Graham and Salmon and we've started calling them Grammy and Sammy.

Stephen Eldredge is the best husband/daddy ever. He handles the boys like a pro and they adore him. People are always impressed when they ask me where the boys are and I say; "home with Stephen" and they say "He can do both of them? Most husbands can't do one baby!" It's true, Stephen is AWESOME and I thank him everyday for being our Sugar Daddy and helping with the boys soo much. It's a charmed life.

1 comment:

Moto X Mama said...

I miss you and your cute babies