The weather was perfect, the boys were angels and looked adorable! I looked adorable too. We made one change and that is we named Boston; Boston Graham Eldredge instead of Gray. Everything already said Gray, the announcements, his SSN card, Birth Certificate, etc. One night/morning depending on how you look at it I was up feeding the boys (3am) and went to let Mini- our Yorkie out to go potty and was standing in the hallway burping a baby where I have a family tree hanging and I was reading the names and looking at the leaves when I read my grandmothers maiden name and felt a panic; "Gray is supposed to be Graham" I stared at the name for a long time and just was impressed that it needed to be so.
The next morning I talked with Stephen about it and he said; "welllll, we've already got everything else in Gray and it will cost money to change his legal documents" so I put it on the back burner. But, the thought kept nagging me- Boston Gray should be Boston Graham. I don't know if we're having another son that may be Gray or just that Graham should be his name... but it was just so.
And we know Stephen lives by the motto; "Wife Happy=Life Happy" So he blessed Boston with Graham and now I am working on changing the documents. These sweet boys are a joy to have in our home, oftentimes we feel overwhelmed by them and other times we just love to embrace their presence! They are starting to coo and smile and both are big flirts with the ladies (especially older ladies!) They had their two month appointment today with Dr. Wynn- Judd weighs 12.2 pounds and Bos is 11.5. Both are "perfect" as Dr. Wynn says! They had their shots today and are a little fussy but are sleeping, whew.
4 comments:
Julie - you crack me up. Good luck changing the documents! You are a brave lady. I am impressed that you stuck with the feeling. I would have just gave into the agrument of "its going to cost money to change it."
Congrats on making it to 2 months and past the blessing!
Jules.. as always, you DO look great. The pics are adorable and I love the outfits you had them blessed in. The boys are getting big and I'm proud of you for being able to stick to your feeling and change his middle name. That is amazing-as are you!
Julie they are adorable! Congratulations on the blessing! Strange about the name change "feeling"... can't wait to see how that story ends! It'll make a good story for when he's older anyhow!
What a beautiful, beautiful, family!
Post a Comment