Well I think it’s finally here; Summer! Wahoo!
I’ve created a list of 23 things to do this summer!
P.S. I really am having a Yard Sale this Saturday at my house(it’s a multi-sister yard sale) and if you know my sisters, they’ve got good crap! 8am-12pm
1. Take a Hike
2. Read a Biography
3. Drink Lemonade
4. Have a picnic in the park or by a river
5. Host a Neighborhood Block Party
6. Sleep Outside
7. Wear Sunscreen
8. Go to a Drive In Movie
9. Grill Burgers, Brats & Ribs
10. Grow a garden
11. Have a Yard Sale (It’s this Saturday, May 30th @ my house!!!)
12. Attend a Concert in the Park
13. Attend an Owl’s or Bee’s Game
14. Shop at a Farmer’s Market
15. Sit on my porch & complain about how hot it is
16. Pick Apples
17. Run through the sprinklers
18. Go Stargazing
19. Mow the lawn
20. Pull honey from the frames
21. Get a Sno Shack
22. Ride 4 Wheelers
23. Wear out my walking shoes
1 comment:
Julie, your list looks wonderful! Want to have a sleep over on my trampoline?
Also, when it's time to pick apples please call me. My kids would love to help and they would think it was so cool to sit by one of the trucks and sell some. Weird, I know!
Post a Comment