Julie, you may feel that way, but you look terrific and super charged. I saw you in that cute chic sweater Thursday night.
Yeah, this is the perfect picture, if only he were running through a blizzard, bundled up to the chin. :)
So when do you leave? I hope you have the greatest trip!
Yep, it's absolutely perfect, but maybe he should be standing my a Christmas tree or something. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Julie, you may feel that way, but you look terrific and super charged. I saw you in that cute chic sweater Thursday night.
Yeah, this is the perfect picture, if only he were running through a blizzard, bundled up to the chin.
:)
So when do you leave? I hope you have the greatest trip!
Yep, it's absolutely perfect, but maybe he should be standing my a Christmas tree or something. :)
Post a Comment