Thursday, September 4, 2008

What you've missed...






Last week we traveled to Bear Lake for end of summer fun. We stayed in the condos at Ideal Beach Resort with my family. The resort has two pools and hot tubs along with mini golf, lots of green lawn, play ground, biking / walking trails and quick access to the beach. We had a fabulous, relaxing time and were able to swim, shop, bike ride, golf, go 4 wheeling, hike to Minnetonka Cave (888 stairs), Hike to a natural spring and drink the water, play on the boat, get sick on the merry go round and soak in the hot tub. We ate lots of wonderful food and ate a Raspberry shake or two daily. Probably the best part was Stephen finding a human tooth in the utensil drawer of the condo kitchen. Good times.

You also missed the start of the best time of the year; Fall. When the weather gets chili, leaves start to turn and you can wear a sweater with shorts and flip flops.

And the last thing you missed was Julie and Stephen Eldredge’s 4 year anniversary. 9/3/2004 We have been married for fabulous 4 years and dating for 6. We still feel like newlyweds and pinch ourselves all the time. Or sometimes Stephen pinches me and I pinch him. Stephen Eldredge deserves some kudos for a) putting up with me on a daily basis and b) because he’s such a cool guy. He is sexy, sweet, patient, funny and smart. He has a great family that I love and always gives me what I want. Biggie; cheers to many more years to come! P.S. Thanks for the Ihome for my Ipod. I wub you.

3 comments:

Doreen said...

I love Bear lake, raspberry shakes. human teeth. It really is SO relaxing.
Sounds fun I hope to go next year.

Jana said...

Happy Anniversary!
Hey, that means it's OUR anniversary (yours and mine, Julie) 4 years since we met!
It seems like only yesterday....
:)

J

SW Portraits said...

Ahem... Stephen is VERY lucky to have you!! You BOTH are so lucky! Congrats on 4 years! Goes by way fast eh?