People have asked; “Where have you been, I’ve been checking your blog for the past week and you still have the same post.” Meow, Meow...
People, I have been busy helping other bloggers with their blogs! I’ve got posts, I’ve got pictures and ideas that are just waiting for you, but too many people have emailed me things like; “How did you do that to your blog” Or “Can you make my blog look better?” And, “Can you change the look of my blog page, just make it look cute.” My all time favorite is; “What should I blog about?” I don’t know people, I’ve got my own full time job, full time husband and full time blog. Maybe I should start consulting bloggers, Part time of course…
1 comment:
Your the best blog fixer/helper/when a creepy blogger bloggs you advise giver/sister in the world. Your the 911 in the 80043 in the bloggin' world. LOVE YA!!!
Post a Comment