First, the rules
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.
Five things I was doing ten years ago…
Recently divorced I was working two jobs Zions Bank & Zuka Juice
Living with a roommate Jamie; who was weird
Eating boxes of Rice a Roni, Tortillas with butter and PB & J’s every day
Feeling depressed & crying alot
Learning to Fly fish
Five things on my To do list today…
Go to work (Check)
Get a drink at Harts (Check)
Pay my utility bills & mail them
Go for a walk with Chip
Make Dinner
Five snacks I enjoy…
Veggies with homemade Hummus
Chips & Salsa
Cut up fruit of any kind
Candy J
Pirates Booty or Smart Popcorn
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire…
I would start buying up homes all around the world that I could just circulate through every 1-2 months. Europe, Mexico, New Zealand, The Caribbean
I would of course enlist many helping hands; pilot, driver, chef, masseuse, housekeepers & someone to read to me while I’m in bed. (Like a bedtime story every night)
I would donate more money to Idol Gives Back to help those poor children in Africa, I totally bawled and wanted to fly there that moment and bring a dozen or two home.
I would drive a Range Rover
I would buy lots of penny candies to have on hand (to give to kids I see) and tip people really well.
Five of my bad habits…
Flossing, I like to floss too much
I have athletes tongue; I speak my mind too much and end up walking on my tongue.
I buy things I don’t need
Going to bed too Late (Thanks Stephen)
Eating too much and then feeling like crap
Five places I have traveled…
Mexico
Eastern & Southern Caribbean
Europe (England and Paris)
New York
Texas
Five jobs I have had…
Zions Bank
Checker Auto
Lunch Lady at P.G. Junior High J
Wedding & Event planner
Managed a Pediatrians office
Tag you’re it!
Hollie, Heidi, Jana, Becky & Sheryl
3 comments:
Julie, I love you. Thanks the walk down memory lane. Let's go visit Emily in Beverly Hills. -Becky
Thanks for playing. :) Love ya!
What is pirate's booty?
Post a Comment