A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): Stephen Eldredge & Chip
C - Cake or Pie: Cake, always cake
D - Day of Choice: Saturday
E - Essential Item: A bobby pin or clippie, I can't stand having my hair in my face all day!
F - Favorite Color(s): Brown
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Worms
H - Hometown: Lehi
I - Indulgence(s): Soaking in my big tub, Diet Dr. Pepper, Pedicures & facials
J - January or July: July, I love the 4th & January is so blah.
K - Kids: Don’t call us, we’ll call you
L - Life is incomplete without: Seasons, Sunsets & ice cream!
M - Marriage Date: September 3, 2004
N - Number of Siblings: 6 sisters and 1 brothers
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples, hands down. “Would you like to buy some red or gold delicious apples?”
P- Phobias or Fears: For sure phobias: germophobia, arachnophobia, darkophobia (I think Ashley made this word up, but I like it and identify with it!)
Q - Quote: "Smooth"
R- Ring size: 8, same as my shoe
S - Season: Fall
T- Tag 3 Friends: Kelli, Becky & Jen "You're it!"
U - Unknown fact about me: I wish I were a better friend, I tend to hibernate.
V - Very favorite stores: Target and Costco
W - Worst Habit: Being late, waking up late, going to bed late= Late.
X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Mexican food, Gelato, Hobnobs, Pizza, Chinese & Thai
Z - Zodiac: Aries
1 comment:
I love that you filled this out! You're blog cracks me up, I check it all the time. I feel like I get a sneak peek into "Jules world!" -ash
Post a Comment