Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lady of Leisure in waiting

My time has finally come! After working for the man for the past 10+ years, last week I became a Lady of Leisure. It was bitter sweet leaving my office for the last time; my work planned lunch for everyone from Cafe Rio and had gifts for the boys. There are certain perks to working for the man; paid lunches, eating out, making and spending your own money, buying 'work clothes', receiving praise for a job well done and socializing with co-workers.
But I am really looking forward to being a leisure lady. I was excited to receive several phone calls from other Leisure Ladies saying; "Welcome to the Club!" The only required meetings consist of Holiday Oil or Harts Gas Station.
So until the boys arrive I will shop, nap, eat, drink and be Merry!

(Big Thanks to Stephen for being our Sugar Daddy!)

6 comments:

Becky Rasmussen said...

Woo Hoo! It's about time. Believe me girlfriend, the leisure will end soon.

Three Men and a Janie said...

Welcome to the club! :) But my club is called the Maniac Mommy club. You can come if you want!

The Brooks Family said...

Leisure!? It will only last until the boys come. I'm also a member of the maniac mommy club. Enjoy your down time and get lots and lots of rest!

Barlow Fam said...

I can't wait to see those cute little boys. You are going to have such a great time. I'm sorry that I couldn't make it to your baby shower. I would have loved to be there. Thanks so much for inviting me!!

SW Portraits said...

Yeah!! It's a fun club for sure! Only a few more weeks to enjoy it eh? ;) I can't wait to see how dang cute your boys are!!

Anonymous said...

ENJOY!! You've earned it!!
I remain 'anonymous' - Gr E