Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Norma -No Blog


I know. I know people; I was shocked to see this too. And mortified that Norma- No Blog is wearing an incriminating T-shirt; there’s actual proof she’s part of the family & holding an AR-15 . I mean what crazy person, ahem, woman, keeps this kind of gun under her kitchen sink? Crazy I tell ya, Crazy! Let’s see how long it takes for her to notice I’ve pasted her holding this gun on my blog.
Sisters & guns, oh they go way back, when I was in high school I had the ‘opportunity’ to shoot at someone while wearing a bath towel. (A man was stealing stuff from my dad’s garage, my two sisters ran into the bathroom where I was showering and said; “Julie, someone’s in the garage, hurry”. We were the only ones home so I got out, half bathed, put on a towel, took the gun from the shelf by the back door [for precautionary measures of course] and sure enough there was a Hispanic guy in the garage taking tools, so I yelled at him and fired a couple of shots as he ran away.) You have to remember that this was back when we were 1 of 10 houses up on the bench, so, you could get away with stuff like that. (Standing on the back porch in a towel with a gun yelling at Mexicans)
My sister Jana bought an SUV in Texas off EBay and took my sister Norma-No Blog with her to fly down and drive it back to Utah. Their husbands decided they should take a gun with them [For precautionary measures of course] because two good lookin’ women driving across Texas were bound to find some trouble. A few days into the trip several of us receive a picture text from Jana; with individual pictures of her & Norma-No Blog jumping on a bed at a Hotel holding the gun in the air like a crazy lunatic. Oh, we were so proud and horrified at the same time.

4 comments:

Norma-No-Blog said...

Good Griefing Gravy!!! Git that picture down!!! I'm not even smiling! I look like a lunatic! Where did you get this picture?? Your Blogging World friends might not understand the Bronson women/Gun connection. Ohhhh - judge me not blogging world - this runs deep in my genes...Norma

Jana said...

The story about you shooting at the mexi-garage thief is one of my all-time faves.
And I'd love to see the pictures from the hotel room. HA!

Becky Rasmussen said...

I love it. Although as a precautionary measure you may want to take it down before Barack Obama and his Gadianton Robbers name Norma first on their hit list.

The Red Hen said...

Loved this post!! Power to the Sistahs with Guns Movement!