Wednesday, July 16, 2008

FREE



I’m all about FREE. I browse the KSL Free section a few times a week. I also cut coupons, and frequently peruse slickdeals.net and fatwallet.com for free and discounted items. I have received a lot of cool, free stuff; Gold leaf earrings from Seventeen Magazine, two boxes of Callaway golf balls for my sweet hubby, food samples, free magazine subscriptions, cleaning supplies, tampons, recipe cards, razors, salon shampoo samples, the list goes on and on. ALL free, no $$ out of my little pocket. Today while browsing the KSL Free ads I saw the typical stained mattress, the free Golden Lab/Retriever mix, free moving boxes and then this (see ad below); and I snorted, it was just too funny, it takes the Cake!! Two free rats, really? You don’t want to charge me for these? And they give each other company? Ha! By the way, who is buying their children Rats?

Free
Two Large Adult Male Rats
Sandy, UT 84094 - Jul 13, 2008
The rats got mine pregnant. I got them for my birthday, but I cannot handle two male and two female rats PLUS the babies that the males now have me taking care of. SO. I am willing to give these two males away for free, they are both orange and white. They have been together since birth, they are brothers so I would LOVE it if someone could take the both of them. They give each other company. Anyway, gimme a call.

3 comments:

kholbro said...

Hey - you said you love free things - I think you should get right on that! :)

Becky Rasmussen said...

Julie,

I'll take your free rats. How much is the cage you keep them in?

Timmses said...

Jules,
I love reading your blog. Jeremy can always tell when I'm reading it because I start randomly laughing out loud.

I also love the free section of craigslist. It's amazing to me what people want to part with/pawn off on someone else!

-Ash