
Two weeks ago Friday we had an impromptu Girls night out. So sisters arrived around 9:00pm and we had lots of treats and goodies. We talked, ate, and started to watch Dateline; I know that makes us sound really old! But we were drawn to the show like moths to the light.
Then we decided to do something a little more exciting. We really wanted to toilet paper someone but none us could think of anyone we didn't like. Plus Heidi was fretting about being 8 months pregnant and getting thrown in the slammer. Not to mention the rest of us are over 30! Norma assured us her husband would make bail and that mum would be the word. So we set out to do what small town girls do... Dink around and look for trouble.

3 comments:
What?! A girls night without me? Girlfriend, I thought we were sisters? Truly, it better not happen again. ; )
Yeah, I don't remember getting the call either. Don't feel too bad Becky!
ya, aren't Hollie and I a sister? Just because we live an hour away doesn't mean were not sisters!!!
Post a Comment