Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Go Jazz!

Last Saturday we were invited to the Jazz game with some friends; and they had courtside tickets. Need I say more? It was a fun experience, we were able to eat the special dinner on the 6th floor, take the back entrance to our seats and at half time- go into the 100 dollar club for snacks and drinks. The cool part about that wasn’t the nachos, popcorn and Diet Coke, it was that “Lil John” the rapper was also there watching the game (hangin out with D-Wil) and he was in the 100 dollar club. We of course asked to get our picture taken with him. (Picture to come) He is best known as a pioneer of the sub-genre of hip hop known as "crunk". His eyes are recessed, which is the reason why he is never seen in public without his sunglasses on. The game was oh so much better when you’re sitting on the 3rd row and able to hear the trash talk and see the sweat. While Carlos Boozer was shooting a free throw the entire stadium was quiet… and I wanted to yell; “Carlos I wanna have your baby!” But Stephen wouldn’t let me.
Go Jazz!

1 comment:

Moto X Mama said...

Julie, I don't do it all, I just fake it and do as much as I can and everyone thinks I do it all. they will never know unless you tell them or complain about it!