Thursday, February 21, 2008

How can you NOT love this guy. What a hunk...


The first thing that attracted me to Stephen was that he had hobbies. That's right, I said it; hobbies. Hunting, fishing, shooting, archery, golfing, 4-wheeling, skiing, camping. He liked everything outdoors and that my friends makes for a happy husband and wife. We had just started dating 'exclusively' and I called his cell phone on a Friday afternoon hoping to make plans. He didn't call me back, I didn't want to seem too forward or needy so I waited until 8:30pm that night, and I called again, this time leaving a message. "Hi, it's me, calling to see if you wanted to go out, call me." I was on fire by 10:30pm - the NERVE! He was for sure out with someone else and didn't have the guts to call. What a weasel.
The next morning he calls me, I'm acting cool by this point; like I don't care. He says; "You gotta know that sometimes I'm not going to answer my phone. I'm not going to call you back and you've just got to know that I'm hunting (or fishing or golfing) and I've decided to take off for the day. That's what I do." ...Wow, I like this guy; that sounds like something I would do...

1 comment:

sherry ward said...

I LOVE this story!!! Makes me laugh!!